CHARLES JOHN LLOYD, of whom we treat;The eldest son,
James William, of Foyle Park (1860-93);
Margaret Jane (1863-1948).
COLONEL CHARLES JOHN LLOYD DAVIDSON DSO (1858-1941), Royal Inniskilling Fusiliers, wedded firstly, in 1890, Sophia Mary, daughter of Major Burleigh William Henry Fitzgibbon Stuart, of Dergmoney, Omagh, County Tyrone.
He married secondly, in 1906, Mary Natalie, daughter of Alexander Bulstrode Cumberlege; and by her had issue,
CLAUDE JOHN LLOYD;Colonel Davidson's eldest son and heir,
KENNETH BULSTRODE LLOYD (1908-96) of whom presently;
CLAUDE JOHN LLOYD DAVIDSON (1907-29), lieutenant in the East Lancashire Regiment, died a bachelor.
LIEUTENANT-COLONEL KENNETH BULSTRODE LLOYD DAVIDSON JP DL, of The Manor House, Eglinton, espoused, in 1937, the Hon Elizabeth Maud Younger, daughter of James, 2nd Viscount Younger of Leckie.
High Sheriff of County Londonderry, 1954; Commandant, City of Londonderry, Ulster Special Constabulary, 1968-70; commanding officer, 5th Battalion, Ulster Defence Regiment, 1970-71.Dying in 1992, Colonel Davidson had issue by Elizabeth his wife,
Charles Kenneth Lloyd;Colonel Davidson's fourth son,
Andrew James Lloyd;
Claude John Lloyd;
ALASTAIR MICHAEL LLOYD, of whom presently;
Anne Elizabeth Lloyd;
and twin daughters who died in infancy.
ALASTAIR MICHAEL LLOYD DAVIDSON DL, of The Manor House, Eglinton, and his wife now live at The Manor House.
THE MANOR HOUSE, Eglinton, County Londonderry, is a two-storey late-Georgian house of 1837.
It was built by the Worshipful Company of Grocers, which owned 11,638 acres in the county ca 1870.
The Manor House was sold to James Davidson about 1850.
The house has an eaved roof, with a fanlighted doorway.
The Manor House was later extended by the addition of a battlemented wing, with a small battlemented turret at the junction of the wing and the original house.
The wing and turret have large, vermiculated quoins; while the original house has similar quoins.
The house is now run as bed and breakfast accommodation.
First published in May, 2014.