The Strand Hotel was located at the end of the road where Portstewart's famous strand beach is.
The hotel was established in 1932.
The Director in 1958 was Mrs A L S McGrath.
Golf, tennis and fishing must have been popular then, as these pastimes remain today.
It's perhaps notable that the invoice contains columns for
- Servants' Board
- Morning Tea
- High Tea
- Phone & Grams [presumably telegrams]