Wednesday 7 May 2008

Short Change

What a lovely spell of weather we've been having! I've switched off the central heating, donned a pair of shorts and polo shirt, wheeled out the bike and, this morning, I rode to Ballyhackamore library to see the Which? magazines. The May edition isn't out yet; I notice that, in the April edition, the Panasonic TX37 LZD70 got top marks. It's a LCD telly.

From the library, I wheeled the bike past Rouge Wine Bar - has anyone tried it recently? - and cycled up Belmont Church Road. I sauntered in to the Golden Crumb home bakery for a few of their jam doughnuts; the sausage-rolls caught my eye and I took three of those too.

It'll be sausage-rolls, onion mash and sweetcorn for dinner tonight. Comfort grub. And sixty lengths at the old school.

2 comments :

Anonymous said...

Tim, whoa, what of the Dowager?

Roger

Timothy Belmont said...

She's confined to bed & they're awaiting the result of a blood test. Initial diagnosis: osteoarthritis in knee. She cannot walk; GP & social services have been to see her.

Thank you for asking Roger.

Tim