Sunday 4 May 2008

Online Mail Order-aholic

I've splashed out, yet again, on two small purchases on the web: I won the bid on Ebay for The Man With Two Left Feet by P G Wodehouse for a fiscal snip, at £2.37 including postage; that means I've only one more book to get - My Man Jeeves.

I've also been doing some research about a product called Groom-Mate. I was impressed by the positive feedback and hardly any negative comments, so I've ordered one.

If anyone's interested, I'll post a comprehensive review of it at some future time. So, let me know in the comment box; if I get sufficient feedback I'll write my opinion.

4 comments :

Anonymous said...

Eeek! I tried one of these before Tim, if you dont get a speed up it plucks more than it trims, interested to hear how you get on as I'm thinking of replacing my Panasonic battery version..

Roger

Timothy Belmont said...

Morning Roger!

I've wasted my money on two battery ones. The latest is so silly that it has a tiny light, so the battery drains after half a dozen times! I've a Remington and a Visiq: both useful to an extent but not totally effective.

Anonymous said...

A bic lighter does an equally good job. If you can stand the odour of singed hair :)

As the other poster said, these things needed to be fully juiced. Otherwise they start plucking. :(

Timothy Belmont said...

A match-stick would be even more economical! :-)