Saturday 9 November 2013

The Blueberry Muffin

I met my aunt and Pat at The Coffee Yard, Holywood, in County Down, this morning for the customary chin-wag and elevenses.

It was particularly busy.

Earlier I had ambled up the High Street and, spotting some battered scampi in the window of Orr's the Butcher's, I bagged four pounds' worth.

Today I opted to have the blueberry cheesecake muffin with mocha coffee, for a change.

They do a roaring trade in their Ulster Fry and, admittedly, it looks delicious.

I really must try it some time.

I encountered an old acquaintance today and he asked if I knew about the new café restaurant at Stormont called Storm In A Teacup (I didn't).

Have any readers tried it yet?

1 comment :

Anonymous said...

Yes we have tried it. It is in theold bank premises at the back gates of Stormont. Was disappointing! Very quirky interior but you have to order and pay at the till before you get any food andtheservice is very slow
Do try it and give us your opinion.