Sunday 18 April 2010

New Lacoste Shirt

At last I have spent a little money on this holiday. I have sought a Lacoste polo shirt in classic light blue for some time and, having checked the prices in the genuine Lacoste shops in the resort, I took the plunge and purchased one in my size por ninos, talla diez y ocho, at €55. The standard Size Three is about €20 more.

I was loth to pay it. The price has steadily crept up over the last decade or two. Nevertheless, it is genuine, not a fake, and I expect it to last for the duration - provided it isn't stolen or some other detriment befalls it.

I now possess five Lacoste polo shirts in various classic colours; far too many, though they improve with age!

The euro exchange rate effects our buying power on the Continent, sadly.

2 comments :

kim too said...

Hi Tim,

i saw these shirts on sale in Makro for £20. I looked at them for my son, as like you he is a very classic type dresser. How do i tell if the are genuine? Never thought that they could be fakes, until i read your blog.Didn't buy thought i'd check first. Nearly came home with one in each colour for his uni bottom drawer.

Regards Kim

Unknown said...

Interesting!

When it comes to men’s clothing the first thought which sparks in my mind is designer jeans. Anything will be suitable with designer jeans might be tees, shirts, jackets or blazers. Men in designer jeans look cool and handsome!