|Coat-of-arms of the Anglican Archbishopric of Tuam|
Sapphire, three persons erect, under as many canopies of stalls, their faces, arms, and legs, proper:
The first represents an archbishop, habited in his pontificals, holding a crozier in his left hand;
the second, the Virgin Mary, crowned, with our Saviour on her left arm;
and the third, an Angel having his right arm elevated, and a lamb on his left arm, all topaz
The archiepiscopal Palace, at Bishop Street, Tuam, County Galway, was built between 1716-41, by Archbishop Synge.
"Large and handsomely built, though not possessing much architectural embellishment."