Thursday 8 August 2013

New Jalopy?

I have expressed an interest in the new version of the trusty two-seater sports model I get about in, despite a brief visit to the vet's about a respiratory ailment - viz. the air conditioning.

I've been in touch with a dealership on the Mainland.

I have to confess that I am not hugely impressed with the local Mercedes-Benz dealership in Northern Ireland. I have been in contact with them regularly though they never reciprocate, which comes close to complacency in my book.

What we need in the Province is another Mercedes dealership in competition with the present establishment.

The car I've been eyeing is a red two-seater convertible, automatic of course, with black leather, parking sensors, heated seats, cruise control and so on.

My own jalopy, which has graced the road for 19,000 miles, has all these features.

No comments :