Saturday 3 August 2013

Thursday Revelry

I was without the two-seater for a fair portion of the day yesterday. It was suffering from a slight ailment concerning the air conditioning. I don't use this much, anyway; however, I left it in a local garage.

It transpires that, having been "gassed", there was some sort of blockage or other in the system.

I spent Thursday afternoon with Her Grace in central Belfast. Another pal joined us later, when we all went for dinner to an Indian restaurant close to Great Victoria Street.

The night was spent in the Europa Hotel.

I had to leave quite early ~ after eight ~ the next morning, due to the necessity of taking the jalopy to the mechanic; thereby missing my dearly beloved full, cooked, Ulster breakfast (that ghastly term "the full Irish" used by some).

No comments :