Monday 15 April 2013

Spending Spree


Timothy Belmont was on a spending spree today. I motored over to Richer Sounds in order to procure a pair of "Premium Foldable Mini Headphones".

These were for my newly-acquired iPad 32gb Retina.

They were in stock, so that was the first purchase.

Since I still had plenty of time left on the parking-ticket, I ventured across the street to the Castle Court shopping-centre.

Passing Laura Ashley's store, I noticed that bright red "Sale" signs proliferated. Ambling in, I bagged one silk cushion, one beaker and one Britannia Doormat, Duck-Egg.

Those readers who happen to be cognizant of my admiration for the late noble Baroness shall be particularly gratified that the acquisition of the said doormat is indeed propitious.

3 comments :

The Earl Bishop said...

I have also been a lackluster spendthrift these last two weeks. Having discovered an online shop for Whittard of Chelsea.

Finally His Grace has a decent tea merchant. Joy of Joys, loose leaf Darjeeling....

Anonymous said...

Thanks for your continuing blogging - cheers me up every day.
Don't know if Mrs Thatcher would have approved of your doormat - colours not bright enough!
I too am a devoted enemy of Santander.

Timothy Belmont said...

Thanks to everybody for the valued comments.

My Lord Bishop, there is a tea merchant in the Earldom, long established, called SD Bell's.