It was formerly a cul-de-sac, dating from about 1880.
During the mid-20th century, 4 Clarence Street West served as the premises of Stanley Harvey & Co, automobile engineers and Rolls-Royce dealers.
Later, it became a ten-pin bowling alley called the Belfast Superbowl.
In 2008, this garage was demolished and replaced by Radisson Hotels' Park Inn.
This hotel operates a grill-bar, RBG Belfast.
First published in September, 2012.