Friday 10 May 2013

London Visit

Merely a brief bulletin to apprise readers that I shall be in the Metropolis for a number of days during the month of June, coinciding with Her Majesty's official birthday.

I am meeting the chaplain of the Queen's Chapel of the Savoy, off The Strand, during my visit.

Depending on the old schedule, I hope to secure the nosebag at that fine establishment, viz. the Brompton Bar & Grill, which has, of course, very strong Ulster links.

They might even have something on the menu from Cleggan.

I will be staying for the duration with friends at Harrow.

Doubtless there will be ample time for requisite restoratives (!).

1 comment :

Jonathan Kennedy said...

I had a superb meal at the Brompton when I was in London late last year. Superb service, exquisite food.