Monday 24 September 2012

USA Visitors

A steady increase in readers from the United States of America is emerging. American readers should be aware that Lord Belmont offers them a very warm welcome. We share a common bond.

One of my favourite authors, Sir P G Wodehouse, spent much time in the USA.

Visitor numbers are volatile, and their origins depend on the time of the day when statistics are checked; though, at this moment, about 14% of my "hits" emanate from the United states.

Domestic readers might sometimes think I am being pedantic when I'm being so specific about places and names, always naming the county after the town, for instance.

Well, pedantry can be a weakness occasionally; though I do it for the benefit of global readers.

2 comments :

Anonymous said...

Greetings from one of your US followers. Kevin

Anonymous said...

I work in Belfast for an American company. As such, you'll see any hits from me as being in Chicago. I'm not.