Wednesday 19 September 2012

Sainsbury's Coleslaw


By Appointment to the Right Honourable the Earl of Belmont

SAINSBURY'S SUPERMARKETS LIMITED, HOLBORN, LONDON,
SUPPLIERS OF MATURE CHEDDAR CHEESE COLESLAW


I discovered this creamy, tasty coleslaw several months ago and, I have to admit, I am an addict.

This is Sainsbury's West Country Mature Cheddar Coleslaw, Taste the Difference ~ Cabbage, carrot, cheddar cheese, West Country cheddar and onion in mayonnaise.

Mayonnaise (36%); Cabbage (25%); Carrot (16%); Cheddar Cheese (10%); West Country Cheddar (8%); Onion; Chive.

The mayonnaise contains: Rapeseed Oil, Pasteurised Free Range Egg Yolk, Water, Spirit Vinegar, Sugar, Salt, Mustard Flour.

All previous Warrants for coleslaw are hereby cancelled and annulled.

3 comments :

The Earl Bishop said...

I wonder if one could have "Gauloises"
by appointment to His Grace the Earl-Bishop of Derry.

I am actually not sure how that would be worded. Perhaps M'lord Belmont could help?

+Frederick Derry

Timothy Belmont said...

Why not?

By Ecclesiastical Appointment ~

Imperial Tobacco, Suppliers of Gauloises

;-)

Anonymous said...

I don't know how I found your site, about 30 mins ago, but it's eclectic nature is fascinating. I couldn't help but lol about the annulled coleslaws. Must find you again when I've more time and don't have to get up in the morning!