Monday 28 January 2013

Tyrwhitt Shirts

I ordered a new shirt from Charles Tyrwhitt at the end of last week.

I have several check shirts from Cordings in Piccadilly, though the weakest part of them, in my experience, is the collar, which has a tendency to fray rather easily.

I speak from some experience, since I own shirts by Turnbull & Asser, Aquascutum and Marks & Spencer, to name a few.

On this occasion, I chose a Royal, Chestnut and Burgundy large country check classic shirt from them.

I have quite a few Tyrwhitt shirts in my wardrobe and I like them. I find the cut and quality practically on a par with Cordings, at a fraction of the price.

I took delivery of my new shirt today, at lunchtime ~ a mere few days since I ordered it online. It is up to my expectations.

I think Tyrwhitt's service is exemplary.

No comments :