Friday 25 June 2010

Life Carries On

My life is gradually returning to normal, if that's the right word. I have already begun putting my mother's belongings in black bin-bags, almost a dozen. My aunts will help me to sort out the wheat from the chaff, as it were.

I have made another appointment with the Tax Man next week. I am going to a concert this evening.

I reiterate that I wish to express heartfelt thanks to everyone who has helped and supported me, including messages from friends, bloggers, followers and others.

I know that my mother would have wanted me to carry on and enjoy myself.

3 comments :

Brian Spence said...

Sorry to learn of your loss and I hope things feel better in a while. Very much enjoy your posts.

Timothy Belmont said...

Many thanks indeed. Much appreciated.

Stephen said...

Belated kind thoughts on your loss, Tim.