Wednesday 2 January 2008

Peter Grimes


I remembered to visit the website of the Grand Opera House, Belfast, this morning to select a ticket for the forthcoming production of Peter Grimes. It is one of three productions by Opera North, which is the national opera company based in the north of England.

I wanted a seat in the Dress Circle and, whilst booking online, was offered B31 at the furthest end; I simply clicked on the Continue Shopping button and went through the process again and again, till seat B7 appeared. This is the method I use in order to get a selection of seats, not just the first offered. Once I've chosen my seat, I just remove the others from the list and go ahead with the booking.

I checked the Castleward Opera website too and see that they are producing Cosi fan tutte this summer.

No comments :